- Culture and New Technologies: interdisciplinary approaches (Semester 1)
- European Art History Ι (Semester 2)
- European Art History ΙI (Semester 5)
- The Greek Art of the 18th – 20th Century (Semester 6)
- Issues of Art History (Introduction to Art History) (Semester 7)
- Visual Installations in Cities (Semester 3 – elective)
- 1994 – 1997: Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, (AUTH), Greece: PhD History of Art (Grade: Excellent). Thesis Title: Religious Painting in the city of Thessaloniki during the 19thcentury.
- 1990 – 1994: Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, (AUTH), Greece: MA in History of Arts (Grade: Excellent). Thesis Title: The Deacon Painter David: Contribution in the religious art of Thessaloniki in the beginning of the 19th century.
- 1990: Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece: Bachelor of Arts of the School of History and Archaeology, Faculty of Philosophy. (Grade: Very good)
- CV (in Greek)
- Research on the artistic activity in the mainland of Greece during the period from Modern Greek Enlightenment to the early 20th century.
- Research and interpretation of artistic phenomena during the First World War and during the Interwar period in Greece and in the international artistic scene.
- Giannis Nikou 2003, Multiform Trip, DHMHTRIA 2008, © Thessaloniki Municipal Gallery, Thessaloniki 2003. ISBN 960-87852-7-8 [script in both Greek and English].
- Secular painting and religious symbolism: the case of the artist of the Russian Avant-Garde Kazimir Malevich (1878-1935). Thessaloniki – Vanias, 2006. ISBN 960-288-163-1.
- Religious painting in Thessaloniki during the 19th century. Painters-Workshops-Artistic Trends, IMXA-Kyriakides co, Thessaloniki 2006. *ISBN 960-343-872-2
- Episodes of artistic regression in the 20th century art: interpretative approach, Thessaloniki: Epikentro 2011. ISBN 978-960-458-2945.