Office: Δ1.5 (Office hours: Tuesday – Thursday: 11.00 – 13.00)
- Culture and New Technologies: interdisciplinary approaches (Semester 1)
- Multimedia Applications (Semester 3)
- Advanced Multimedia (Semester 5)
- Introduction to Organization and Management of Digital Cultural Products (Semester 6)
- Multimedia Applications Development Methodology (Semester 8)
- Technological Networks and Digital Representations (Semester 1)
- Diploma: Computer Engineer and Informatics, University of Patras, 1996
- PhD Degree, University of Patras, 2001
- Personal website
- Multimedia systems
- Cultural technology
- Spatial hypermedia
- Georgios D. Styliaras, “An educational multimedia presentation framework for medium-sized museums”, Journal of Educational Multimedia and Hypermedia. 18 (3), July 2009, pp. 311-339. Chesapeake, VA: AACE. , Acceptance rate: 25%.
- C. T. Panagiotakopoulos, T.S. Papatheodorou and G. D. Styliaras, “Istopolis: Design issues and evaluation’ results of an integrated web-based educational application” International Joint Conferences on Computer, Information, and Systems Sciences, and Engineering (CISSE 09), December 4 – 12, 2009, Springer Ed.
- Dimitrios K. Koukopoulos and Georgios D. Styliaras, “Security in Collaborative Multimedia Web-based Art Projects”, Journal of Multimedia, Vol 5, No 5 (2010), 404-416, Oct 2010, Academy Publisher.
- Dimitrios Tsolis, Spyros Sioutas, Michalis Nik Xenos, Georgios Styliaras, ” Copyright and IPR management for cultural heritage digital content in peer-to-peer networks”, Journal of cultural heritage, Vol 12 – N°4 – October 2011, pages 466-475, Elsevier
- Styliaras, G. & Koukopoulos, D. (2012). Educational Scenarios with Smartphones in Cultural Heritage Sites and Environments. Journal of Educational Multimedia and Hypermedia, 21(3), 285-315. Chesapeake, VA: AACE.
- Dimitrios Koukopoulos, Georgios Styliaras (2013) Design of trustworthy smartphone-based multimedia services in cultural environments Electronic Commerce Research May 2013, Volume 13, Issue 2, pp 129-150
- Sotiris Christodoulou, Georgios Styliaras (2013) Web 2.0 and digital art communities: applications and potentialities, International Journal on Web-based Communities TBP
- Dimitrios Koukopoulos and Georgios Styliaras, ” Secure Smartphone-Based Multimedia Guiding Services in Cultural Environments”, The Third International Conference on Multimedia Information Networking & Security (MINES 2011), Shanghai, China 4–6 November 2011, ΙΕΕΕ Press.
- Georgios D. Styliaras, Sotiris P. Christodoulou: Organizing personal web 2.0 content with Hypersea. EATIS 2012: 223-230
- Spiridon Mousouris and Georgios Styliaras, “On the Creation of Digital Cultural Heritage Map”, The Fourth International Conference on Information, Intelligence, Systems and Applications ( IISA 2013 ) July 10 – 12, 2013, University of Piraeus, Piraeus, Greece